Friday, April 20, 2012

Trail Runners: Adidas or Salomon

Well, I've been wearing my Adidas Kanadia 4's for a while now on the trails. On my 3rd pair. Donated two pairs, 1 to Tough Mudder and 1 to Survival Mudrun. They are great for the straight up hikes. Rocky, flat, climbing types of trail runs and hikes. But, after reading a Trail runner magazine, I had to try the Salomon XR Mission's. Man, these things are sweet ! Well, walking around the yard ! Plan on using them in the hills this weekend. They don't have the same crazy tread as the Kanadia's but they have a specially designed tread. Lots of cushion too. I will have a full review after the weekend.
                                                    Here are my Adidas:
                                                      Here are the new Salomon XR Mission's

No comments:

Post a Comment